Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is the 2 page viewing option gone?

i create many pdf booklets and with the deletion of the ability to view 2 pages side by side, all my design work goes out the window and i now need to add HOURS to my work... which is HORRIBLE.

Please please PLEASE bring back this option!

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 3:12 PM

When Apple wrote Pages v5 from scratch, it inherited very little from Pages '09 — in fact, 100+ features less. Two page viewing was omitted. No fix, unless Apple develops a guilty conscience. After 18 months of fbombing around, Apple apparently is uninterested in what users really need in a word processing application.

Apple is not here, and you can post your feedback here. Don't expect a reply though, as a large number of unhappy Pages v5 users are doing the same.

Pages '09 v4.3 will work on Mavericks and Yosemite 10.10.3. You can continue to use the venerable tool that works.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 3:12 PM in response to missmizu

When Apple wrote Pages v5 from scratch, it inherited very little from Pages '09 — in fact, 100+ features less. Two page viewing was omitted. No fix, unless Apple develops a guilty conscience. After 18 months of fbombing around, Apple apparently is uninterested in what users really need in a word processing application.

Apple is not here, and you can post your feedback here. Don't expect a reply though, as a large number of unhappy Pages v5 users are doing the same.

Pages '09 v4.3 will work on Mavericks and Yosemite 10.10.3. You can continue to use the venerable tool that works.

why is the 2 page viewing option gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.