Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Actualización Yosemite 10.10

Hola, tengo instalado Yosemite 10.10 en un Mac Pro de Mediados del 2010, según las especificaciones, Yosemite sirve en los mac desde 2008, entonces no veo porqué no me actualiza si está todo en orden, alguien sabe por qué pasa esto?

Gracias.

Saludos

Alan

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 2:05 PM

4 replies

Apr 21, 2015 5:14 AM in response to alanmas10

Google translate:

Hi, I have installed Yosemite 10.10 on a Mac Pro Mid 2010, according to the specifications, Yosemite serves on Macs since 2008, so I do not see why not update if everything is in order, anyone know why this happens?

Thank you.

regards

You have the Yosemite Beta installed. You have to format/erase the startup disk and then install the public release of Yosemite. You get that from the App Store.

I would download the public release and then bake a bootable USB device using this

http://liondiskmaker.com/

and then boot from it and erase//format and install the public release

Actualización Yosemite 10.10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.