Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i think itunes deleted my itunes account without telling me

I am posting this question from my new account. My original account keeps telling me my password is wrong and when I try to reset my password it never sends an email. I have tried at least 20 times to try and get an email. I answered the security question with my correct birthdate and it also says its wrong. I even tried to set up a new account with the original email, but it says there is already a registered account with that email. But why is my password wrong now? Why is my security questions wrong now? Why am I not receiving an email to change my password? This is really frustrating because of all the money I have spent on music and apps are on that account. Can someone please help me? I would greatly appreciate it. 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 2:35 PM

9 replies

Apr 20, 2015 2:46 PM in response to Csound1

I'm not sure. all I know is when I tried logging in on my iPhone it kept saying incorrect so it re-directed me to https://iforgot.apple.com and I chose to reset the password by email, but it never sent. I did the same process on my laptop and still no email. I also tried the security questions but it told me my own birthdate was incorrect! I am so confused. All I want to do is download music on my new iPhone 😟. I hope there is a way to recover my account

Apr 20, 2015 2:59 PM in response to Csound1

I can remember my security questions but it asks my birthdate first. Its hard to explain. Its not actually asking my security questions, only to enter my birthdate and it says they have a different birthdate on their records. And as far as I know of, I do not have a rescue email address. I know what it is but I made that account over two years ago and if I did have one I cant remember. and for the past 3 months it isn't letting me log in.

i think itunes deleted my itunes account without telling me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.