Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loops Window

Here's another thing I can't quite get my head around:

I know the track I'm doing is in the key of B. I haven't told Logic that, because when I do it will make all sorts of arbitrary changes in all sorts of parts....I'll be in charge of all that, thanks....

But when I'm browsing Apple loops, they're listed with a key....at the bottom there's an option to play all loops in a certain key, right? So I select 'B' but it doesn't seem to make any difference....unless the track is not playing. When the sequencer is stopped the key feature works fine, but as soon as you want to audition the loop, in time with the track, it just plays back in the default key...

Doesn't this "disconnect" (can't think of a better way to describe it) defeat the purpose of Loops completely?

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 3:00 PM

But when I'm browsing Apple loops, they're listed with a key....at the bottom there's an option to play all loops in a certain key, right? So I select 'B' but it doesn't seem to make any difference....unless the track is not playing. When the sequencer is stopped the key feature works fine, but as soon as you want to audition the loop, in time with the track, it just plays back in the default key...

I've come across such an issue on occasion.. It seems to me to be a bug that only rears it head every so often depending on what i do and in what sequence... and even then it's hard to make it repeatable... in terms of when it actually works correctly.... which happens fewer times than when it doesn't!

I have reported it via the feedback form...

https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

Maybe you would care to do the same?

Cheers..

Nigel

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2015 3:00 PM in response to Matthew Vaughan1

I've come across such an issue on occasion.. It seems to me to be a bug that only rears it head every so often depending on what i do and in what sequence... and even then it's hard to make it repeatable... in terms of when it actually works correctly.... which happens fewer times than when it doesn't!

I have reported it via the feedback form...

https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

Maybe you would care to do the same?

Cheers..

Nigel

Loops Window

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.