Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant delete songs from my iphone 5s ios 8.3

I have a few songs that were itunes purchases to an old iphone on my current iphone 5s running ios 8.3. i do not use imatch and the songs do NOT have icloud symbols next to them on my phone, yet show up when i change my settings to NOT show music on my phone as if they were downloaded. I have synced with my itunes on a computer that does NOT have the songs on it, and my itunes says the songs do NOT exsist on the phone. its interesting due to the fact that the songs were from 3 different full length albums that i bought at the same time, yet now only a few show up that i cannot delete. HELP PLEASE.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 6:29 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2015 7:26 PM in response to Shoe.Salesman

Quick Fix: Go to Settings -> General -> Spotlight Search -> uncheck Messages and then press the Home button. This should disable all songs from appearing in the search. Guaranteed Fix: Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings.

This will erase everything on the phone. This is the only way to "clear" the search results.

To delete songs from iPhone permanently, you can use a iPhone data eraser.

iPhone data eraser tool can easily wipe, erase, deleted data from iPhone,the ios data eraser supports erase iPhone text messages, contacts, photos, videos, account info, password and other personal stuff.

iPhone Data Eraser is such a tool to perform a permanent data erasing on your iPhone.

cant delete songs from my iphone 5s ios 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.