Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The music in my iTunes library won't sync to my iPod touch

I have a 32 GB 3rd iPod touch. And earlier after I had finished downloading some new music, I tried to sync my iPod. First it told me I had to restore my iPod, because it couldn't be read. I did. And three hours later, it was done. So once again, I plugged my iPod up to my PC with a USB, and tried syncing again. The first few times it told me it couldn't start a session, or something along the lines of that (Was on the phone when this popped up, so I was a bit distracted, and don't quite remember what it said). So I restarted my iPod, closed out iTunes, restarted iTunes, and tried again.

Now I can click sync, it will read my iPod, and it won't give me an error, and it will go through the syncing process, and then finish. But my music still won't show up on my iPod. And the bar next to 'Capacity' keeps changing.

For an example:

Before sync it will say:

Capacity - 28.36 GB

Audio - 0.01 GB

And then everything else.

During the sync the audio goes up to 4 GB, and after the sync it's back to 0.01, and there is still no music on my iPod.

I have it set to sync the entire music library, I've tried resetting all settings, it's been restored (And then restarted, so has iTunes), and I have tried multiple times. I have no idea what's going on, and it's really irritating. Any help would be appreciated!

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 9:54 PM

There are no replies.

The music in my iTunes library won't sync to my iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.