Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My purchases will download on my iPod on iTunes but not on my computer on iTunes and I do not have Match. What do I do?

I've got over 300 songs on my iPod and they'll download just fine. But when I go to the iTunes on my computer, like, 70 are missing and will just download randomly after weeks, months or never. It shows I purchased them but they won't show up. I do not have match and for some reason when I plug my iPod in my computer it does not get recognized or show up. Please help.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:43 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2015 11:53 PM in response to Dayenko

You might be able to redownload them on your computer's iTunes via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, or by going into Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and on the Store tab ticking the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox, the music that you can redownload will then show in the My Music part of your library with a cloud icon against them for redownloading.

If your iPod isn't being recognised by your computer's iTunes :

PC : iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Mac : If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac - Apple Support

My purchases will download on my iPod on iTunes but not on my computer on iTunes and I do not have Match. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.