Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"HBO NOW" on Apple TV 3 fails after watching 2 shows in a series. "An error occurred loading this content"

Apple TV 3 connected directly to an airport extreme fifth gemeration acting as a wireless bridge to an apple time capsule (same vintage as the extreme) connected to an Att universe fiber/cable modem providing up to 12 MBIT/second connection. I can watch two episodes of a series like "the wire" Somewhere during the third episode I get the error message "an error occurred loading this content". No problem binge watching Vikings on History Channel. No problem binge watching on Netflix. Backing completely out of the HBO now app and starting anotheir app (like Netflix) before returning to HBO Now does not fix the problem. . The only fix seems to be to restart the Apple TV. Who do I complain to: apple or HBO or Att or producers of "the wire" 🙂?

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 8:13 PM

1 reply

"HBO NOW" on Apple TV 3 fails after watching 2 shows in a series. "An error occurred loading this content"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.