Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to use my ITunes gift card to pay for my ICloud storage. Will the system accept the gift card or will I need to have a credit card on file still?

I Would like to renew my ICloud storage using my ITunes gift card credit I have on file. Will the system automatically debit that or will I still need a credit card on file?

iPad Air

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:28 PM

It'll automatically debit it, but the transaction may not process without having a credit card on file, even if you have enough credit to pay for it; iCloud storage upgrades are a subscription and not a one-time purchase. The credit card won't be charged as long as your balance is high enough.

(126436)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 7:28 PM in response to Tina from BC

It'll automatically debit it, but the transaction may not process without having a credit card on file, even if you have enough credit to pay for it; iCloud storage upgrades are a subscription and not a one-time purchase. The credit card won't be charged as long as your balance is high enough.

(126436)

I would like to use my ITunes gift card to pay for my ICloud storage. Will the system accept the gift card or will I need to have a credit card on file still?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.