Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm Clock

Since the last iOS update, my alarm clock keeps saying that this app may no longer be supporte! Is anyone else getting this message? How do I fix this, or do I just wait for the next update! I'm so afraid it's not going to work, that I bought an alarm!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:46 AM

7 replies

Apr 24, 2015 5:19 AM in response to Kristi.watson1

I'm not clear why you think that has to do with the Clock app. That message means either you're using an unapproved cable, they cable you have is bad, there is something (e.g. lint) in your charing port or your charging port has gone bad.

Start by inspecting the charging port with a good light and even a magnifier. Remove any cruft tht may have gotten lodged in it. If that doesn't fix the issue, try a different cable. If that still doesn't fix it, make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store.

Apr 24, 2015 5:48 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I believe it has to do with the clock because I use it for my alarm. I get the message only when it goes off in the morning. I have a Life Priof Case on my phone, the charging port is clean, and it is the original power cord. I reset my phone like you suggested. I'm trying the alarm in a few minutes to see if it rings and I get that message again. Thanks for trying to help!

Alarm Clock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.