Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting ipad2 to digital tv with apple vga adapter and hdmi cable the tv screen comes on one second and then fails

I am trying to connect my Ipad2, model MC763ll/a, version 8.3 , capacity 27.8GB, to a Sony digital television

via the hdmi jack. I purchased a Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter and connected the Ipad to the TV and

found the correct hdmi setting on the tv. When I turn on the screen on the Ipad it mirrors the same on the tv.

I recently purchased a trial membership to HBO now and I'm trying to mirror Game of Thrones on the tv.

When I start the Thrones episode, it begins on the tv for one or two seconds and then goes black.

I read on a few blogs that the problem did not happen to others until they upgraded their software to 8.0.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this. Thank you

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 9:54 PM

1 reply

connecting ipad2 to digital tv with apple vga adapter and hdmi cable the tv screen comes on one second and then fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.