Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

differences between MacBook Air MD761D, MD761D/A and MD761D/B?

Hey there,

I just wonder which model I should buy or what the differences in the shops are.

Does someone know what the differences between the numbers

MD761D, MD761D/A and MD761D/B are?

Can't find even these numbers on the official apple website.

Thank you very much!

Matthias

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:38 AM

6 replies

Apr 21, 2015 4:51 AM in response to OGELTHORPE

Hey, thank you.

It's only configuration? After reading plenty sites I thougt it could be the year. MD761D/A seems to stand for the 2013 generation and /B for the 2014 generation. But after all there is no /C so what ist the 2015 generation?

In the other hand, is there a list what number belongs to what configuration? For example I can`t find the 2014 edition with 512 GB space. If this configuration has a special number it would help me.

Thank you all

Apr 21, 2015 6:00 AM in response to OGELTHORPE

marginal value, indeed.

But some shops and internet sites operate with it instead of all technical specifications. So it's not so easy to understand what they are talking about.

And in some other companies the /B stands for - don't know the English word - products which was sent back from the consumer and you won't know if it is ok or only dirty or have a problem with the quality.

So I try to find out if there is an official meaning vor /B.

differences between MacBook Air MD761D, MD761D/A and MD761D/B?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.