Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting audio to movie cuts off start of video

Sometimes when exporting audio to movie the first 5-10 seconds of the resulting quicktime file show a black screen. The audio is present and the video picks up eventually, but I am still missing a chunk.

I can't work out why it happens when it does org why sometimes the function works fine.

Any ideas?

I am using Logic Pro X 10.1.1 running Mavericks 10.9.5 on a 3.4Ghz i7 iMac with 16GB of Ram

Thanks

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:27 AM

I noticed that the video actually started at the same time as the audio. So I have tried making a longer lead in and dragging the start of a midi region earlier in the song. Lo and behold there's a black screen and then the video in the resulting bounce starts at the same time as the midi region (no sound is triggered at that point)...IS this normal?

Thanks

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2015 4:27 AM in response to zzzTimzzz

I noticed that the video actually started at the same time as the audio. So I have tried making a longer lead in and dragging the start of a midi region earlier in the song. Lo and behold there's a black screen and then the video in the resulting bounce starts at the same time as the midi region (no sound is triggered at that point)...IS this normal?

Thanks

Exporting audio to movie cuts off start of video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.