Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!!?!?!

I have an iPhone 4s 8gb right, can someone tell me how much its supposed to be able to store? I have 314 songs, like 7 apps (twitter, facebook, messenger, youtube, whatsapp, pet rescue saga and match the dots..haha… thats not much right?? When i take a few photos e.g. 3 or 4 on its own or that and 1 video, it says no storage left? Why??? its so annoying!!!😕

iPhone 4s (8GB)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 2:05 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2015 7:59 AM in response to lucyluu234

Even i own an iPhone 4s 8 GB. I have 19 apps (includes Facebook, twitter,messenger, youtube, whatsapp, skype, some photo editing apps and some games), around 100 songs and 50+ photos. Even i face the storage problems because it provides only 8 GB including build-in apps. If your iPhone is updated to IOS 8.3, then it requires more memory. But you can save your memory by deleting medias from whatsapp because whatsapp media consumes memory from your phone. But, after all, its internal memory space limit is just 8 GB, so try to adjust with it.

HELP!!?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.