Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Putchased itunes music missing

I always search online for resolutions to my queries.

I have an iPhone 5, Win 8.1 pc and iTunes 12 and all up to date.

I cannot see my purchased, from iTunes, music.

Can anyone assist me please?

Thank you

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:54 AM

What you can redownload depends upon what country that you are in, if you've moved countries since buying it (content is tied to the country as well as to the account), and if it's still in the store (content providers occasionally remove their items).

What you can redownload will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone, and in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes. You can also check to see if you've hidden any of your purchases : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2015 4:54 AM in response to dave190

What you can redownload depends upon what country that you are in, if you've moved countries since buying it (content is tied to the country as well as to the account), and if it's still in the store (content providers occasionally remove their items).

What you can redownload will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone, and in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes. You can also check to see if you've hidden any of your purchases : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support.

Putchased itunes music missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.