Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite 10.10.3 Update Column View Issue

I have an interesting issue with 10.10.3 finder window within Column view. In Illustrator and only Illustrator, when I go to Open or Place a file my finder window looks like this:

User uploaded file

Look to the far right, I can’t view the files within the folder. And the grey scroll bar abruptly ends. I can't go any farther to view items in folder. I can resize columns but I have to do every time. To add to the weirdness, it is just the Open command this happens. If I do a Save As, it looks like this:

User uploaded file

And I can view the files.

I have trashed Finder window prefs and Illustrator prefs and no luck.

Any thoughts???

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 3:13 AM

8 replies

May 26, 2015 8:19 AM in response to AWorthyCause

We're seeing the same thing here, on multiple stations. It only appears to affect Illustrator CS6 on Macs running 10.10.3 (10.10.2 was not affected). Illustrator CC and CC 2014, as well as other CS6 applications, are not affected. We've tried killing AI prefs and reinstalling/updating AI CS6, but to no avail. Very frustrating.

Yosemite 10.10.3 Update Column View Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.