Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad won't connect to my itunes

when I want to back up my iPad I connect it to my computer. When I open iTunes I try to find the iPad but I don't see it anywhere? I tried backing up my iPad but I can't cause it's not connected to iTunes but it's connected to my computer, please help.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:59 AM

If your computer isn't recognising your iPad (on the current version of iTunes, iTunes 12, you should get a device icon next to content icons that let you view the different types of content in your library, towards the top left of iTunes) when you connect it then try the troubleshooting on one of these pages :

PC : iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Mac : If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2015 4:59 AM in response to Cyeval

If your computer isn't recognising your iPad (on the current version of iTunes, iTunes 12, you should get a device icon next to content icons that let you view the different types of content in your library, towards the top left of iTunes) when you connect it then try the troubleshooting on one of these pages :

PC : iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Mac : If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac - Apple Support

My iPad won't connect to my itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.