Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When swiping up feom the bottom of screen to turn on the wifi , and then trying to swipe down but it doesnt do it , the only way is to click the home button !! Any help ?!!

Something is wrong woth my ipad , when i swipe up from the bottom of the screen to turn on the wifi for instance , the only way to close the side window is to click the home button which is annoying,i used to swipe it down without having to click the home button ,, it's annoying and i dont know how to fix it !n any help ?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 6:12 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 6:15 AM in response to moh-shehab

Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds). No data will be lost.

When swiping up feom the bottom of screen to turn on the wifi , and then trying to swipe down but it doesnt do it , the only way is to click the home button !! Any help ?!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.