Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

amount purchased of coins not received

In playing a game I ordered additional coins. These did not show up on the game board. Tried several times with no action by Itunes

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:33 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2015 9:45 AM in response to Niel

Hi, I have the same problem. I selected item I wanted to purchase and my credit card was expired so it took me to the app store and I put new card information and then there was pop up asking if I would like to finalize the purchase and I did. Then I went back to the game (Trials frontier by Ubisoft) and I didn't receive any of purchased goods.

I thought it was a mistake and no money was moved. So I tried again and this time it succeesed. Now when I went to my online bank account page I saw that my credit card was used two times with the same amount.

I contacted the game company and they said I should contanct apple support for this and that's why I'm here. What should I do next?

amount purchased of coins not received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.