Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not uploading to iCloud Photo Library

My issue is with iCloud Photo Library on my iPhone 6 (iOS 8.3). Works fine for a few days, then gets stuck and won't upload anything to iCloud, which in turn won't show up in the Photos app on my Mac (OS X 10.3.3). Currently it's been stuck on "4 Photos to Upload" for a over a day now. This happened last week as well and I had to shut off iCloud Photo Library and turn back on. It eventually worked, but that was a long painful process because I have 80GB of photos.

It's not a wifi issue either, and I've rebooted the phone as well. I've been on 2 separate very fast internet connections and only used half the space on my 200 GB iCloud plan. I've edited a few photos with Snapseed and Camera+ using extensions – could it be a corrupt photo using a 3rd party app causing the problem?

When iCloud Photo Library works, it's great, but this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks to hang during upload. I wish there was a way to refresh it or force it to upload without turning the whole thing off and on. Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:36 AM

There are no replies.

Photos not uploading to iCloud Photo Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.