Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My computer has not updated my photo to icloud since April 4. Why?

Why has my computer not updated the current pictures on icloud since April 4, 2015?

iPhone 6, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 7:18 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 9:59 AM in response to enyal18

Hi. I just saw your post so checked my photos in iCloud and found that the last uploads were March 20th.

Earlier today, I updated my iPad Air to IOS 8.3. I disconnected from iCloud, then logged in again under the Control Panel, Settings, iCloud. I then clicked the Photos icon under it and under iCloud Photo Library (turned on) it listed Uploading 605 photos (currently reading Uploading 60 photos as I write this). Now it has finished as it now reads "Updated Just Now".

Re-checking iCloud Photos in iCloud, they are all now ("605 photos and videos") with the latest photos dated April 7, 2015 (the same as my iPad), so the sync seems to be working properly now. Out of interest, I use Waterfox Version 36.0.4 (this is the 64-bit version using the same Mozilla base as Firefox) which is not listed as supported, but appears to work fine for me.

Hope this helps?

My computer has not updated my photo to icloud since April 4. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.