Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i download blaze and the monster machines videos from the cloud to the i pad, i need to do this before we set off on journeys as the ipad is only wifi enabled. cheers ben

Hello community,

My son likes blaze and the monster machines videos,at the moment we have to continually download the same episodes from the app in order to view them. However, as a decent 3g or 4g simply doesn't not exist in multi locations (i.e when travelling) we have to think ahead and download before we leave the house. it used to be the case that you could download from the cloud to the device once and the job was done for viewing at any time. now we have to repeat this exercise every time we want to watch an episode. which takes about 1 hour!!!!!!!!!

Help please

Ben

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:30 AM

There are no replies.

How do i download blaze and the monster machines videos from the cloud to the i pad, i need to do this before we set off on journeys as the ipad is only wifi enabled. cheers ben

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.