Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 ios 8.3 app store >

I upgraded to ios 8.3 yesterday on my ipad 2 64 gb installation was successful but now I can not install any apps from app store, I restarted numerous times no luck How do I resolve?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3, ipad

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:37 AM

5 replies

Apr 21, 2015 2:11 PM in response to revsev

revsev wrote:

it just hangs and shows no progress at all that happens with previous purchases and new purchases

The same thing happens to me after upgrading from 7.1.2 to 8.1.2.

I never sign in to the iTunes store if I don't need anything from there. When I update apps, iOS 7 prompts me to sign in to the store before proceeding to download and install. Now that I'm running iOS 8, (on my iPad) that does not work any longer. Instead of a prompt to sign in, the progress status remains the same (yes, I've waited long enough, about 10-15 minutes). I can never update or install apps without signing in to the store first.

I resolved mine by manually signing in to iTunes Store before tapping apps to update. I sign back out when I'm done updating.

Ipad 2 ios 8.3 app store >

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.