Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to know how to share apps between my two Ipads and Iphone 6.

I have and Ipad and my wife has an Ipad2 and an Iphone6. I need to know how to share my apps between all devices. I have heard of family sharing but don't know how to start.

iPad, iOS 8.3, 2 Ipads and 1 Iphone 6

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 10:14 AM

The following may help:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 24, 2016 1:55 PM in response to dano3534

Apple makes this incredibly simple! You can swap any of the Apps you got through the App Store to/from any of your devices, as long as you have the same App Store account on all devices.

- Open App Store on the device that you want the Apps loaded to, on iPhone select "Updates" tab - - on iPad select

"Purchases" tab.

- This will open a list of Apps you have purchased (free or paid),

- select "Not on this iPad/iPhone", which will display the Apps you have purchased through the App Store to a

different device but not on the device where you want them loaded.

- You will see a little Cloud to the right of each App.

- Simply click/touch the Cloud & it will begin to load to the device that you are working from.

- As each App finishes loading, select the next App to load and continue down the list until you have finished loading

all the Apps that you want on that device.

Apple, you need to post this method on your website instead of directing people to backup on the Cloud, setup Sharing, reset their phone and various other methods that I found. You have created a great way for your customers to perform this task, take credit for it. I literally spent 4 hours Googling for answers until I found a YouTube video that showed what I just explained.

I need to know how to share apps between my two Ipads and Iphone 6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.