Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign into iTunes account (error 0x80090326)

Please Help!

I logged off iTunes on my PC and can't sign back into my account. I receive the following error "We could not complete your iTunes request. An unknown error occured (error 0x80090326). Now, I can't backup/update/sync anything. iTunes Help > Diagnostics failed secure link to iTunes store. I spoke to level 2 at Apple Care for hours and NOTHING works. Seems like an isolated XP issue. Any solution would be appreciated.

Windows XP

I have tried the following:

installing and reinstalling iTunes

flushing DNS

winsock review and repair

repair of QuickTime and iTunes

ensured iTunes was selected as exception for Windows Firewall

Windows XP patch from 2009 (suggested in previous post)

Also uninstalled anti-virus, turned off firewall. Nothing works

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

iPod touch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 11:56 AM

5 replies

Apr 21, 2015 12:23 PM in response to yathatryan

I've now got exactly the same issue on my Windows XP netbook with iTunes 12.1.2.27. Everything was fine a few days ago but as of Monday the 20th of April 2015 (at the latest) I'm not able to update apps with iTunes. This PC's only job is to run iTunes to play music and backup 3 iPhones, 4 iPod Touches and 3 iPads.

My thanks to whoever decided to make the change!

Whatever has been changed on Apple's server side should be changed back. Don't fix what's not broken.

Dunedin397

Can't sign into iTunes account (error 0x80090326)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.