Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Digicert Intermediate Certificate suddenly failing...

Hi all!

We have an install base of a few hundred Macs ranging from 10.7 to 10.10. Suddenly, several of the machines seem to be missing the Digicert SHA2 Secure Server CA intermediate certificate. We noticed the problem after several users reported warnings with our VPN appliance, which uses Digicert certs for ID.

Reinstalling the certificate from Digicert's site clears up the issue, but I'm trying to root cause the problem. The issue appears to happen only on 10.9.x, and seems to happen before OR after the 2015.004 security patch. The patch does not resolve the problem.

I know folks have reported similar issues with Verisign certs and the 2015.004 update.

Any ideas? I've only seen this on a very small fraction of systems, so I'm not super concerned, but it is annoying...

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 7:41 AM

I have this issue also. I opened this

HT204658

1 reply

Digicert Intermediate Certificate suddenly failing...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.