Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.2 crashes when I try to convert old libraries for use in the new software. Is there a workaround for this? Or will i have to continue using the previous version to complete older projects?

Final Cut Pro X 10.2 crashes when I try to convert old libraries for use in the new software. Is there a workaround for this? Or will I have to continue using the previous version to complete older projects? the only foreseeable solution is to begin any new projects on 10.2 or importing footage on 10.2 and starting form scratch--which is something i definitely don't want to do or have time to do. ANY advice, thoughts, or opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Running 10.10.3 // MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) // 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 // 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 10:44 AM

1 reply

10.2 crashes when I try to convert old libraries for use in the new software. Is there a workaround for this? Or will i have to continue using the previous version to complete older projects?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.