Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded my mac mini to Yosemite, now I lost iphoto, how do I get it back? When I go to the app store, its says its not available in the US

help

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 10:17 AM

5 replies

Apr 21, 2015 6:41 PM in response to jtswife

You would need iPhoto 9.6.1. If you have been using iPhoto and kept up with the updates then it should be in your Purchases in the App store. If not then it is gone and you will have to use the new Photos app. If you had an earlier version of iPhoto you can delete that one and when you again download from the App store it will download 9.6.1 (this assumes that it is in your purchases from before).

I upgraded my mac mini to Yosemite, now I lost iphoto, how do I get it back? When I go to the app store, its says its not available in the US

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.