Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 constantly searching for a network without success

My iphone 6 is constantly searching for a signal but without success. Tried a restart. Tried removing and replacing the Sim card. Made sure the network is fine --Vodafone -- it is. Ok on Wifi; and otherwise ok. Tried resetting the network settings. None of this worked. Any ideas??

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:26 PM

HI Thank you for contacting Apple Support, i understand that's frustrating

as your phone is unable to connect or locate your network

If you see No Service or Searching

If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:

Check your coverage area to make sure you're in an area with cellular network coverage.

If you can't connect to a cellular network, make sure cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular.

If you're traveling internationally, make sure your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.

I See you have already contact your carrier, removed sim & reset settings, check your phone no is correct by checking

settings-> phone

enable location services

check date & time settings, settings>general> date & time

if none of this works last resort would be to restore to factory settings

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2015 12:26 PM in response to jceyam

HI Thank you for contacting Apple Support, i understand that's frustrating

as your phone is unable to connect or locate your network

If you see No Service or Searching

If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:

Check your coverage area to make sure you're in an area with cellular network coverage.

If you can't connect to a cellular network, make sure cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular.

If you're traveling internationally, make sure your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.

I See you have already contact your carrier, removed sim & reset settings, check your phone no is correct by checking

settings-> phone

enable location services

check date & time settings, settings>general> date & time

if none of this works last resort would be to restore to factory settings

iphone 6 constantly searching for a network without success

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.