Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Error 4280? It is preventing me from burning a playlist to a cd. Please help. thanks, Cody

In trying to burn a playlist from my iTunes to a cd, Error 4280 is posted and stops the burning. Please help?

iTunes

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:05 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2015 12:40 PM in response to codyoreck

Hi codyoreck,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to move a playlist to a CD using iTunes but are receiving error 4280. There are a couple of different articles I would suggest reading over in this situation.

To begin troubleshooting, I would suggest reading over and working through the suggested steps in the attached article below.

iTunes for Windows: Additional troubleshooting tips for burning issues - Apple Support

If the troubleshooting steps in the above article to not resolve your issue, the next attached article has information on this specific error.

Burning disc in iTunes for Windows using a Sony CD-RW/DVD CRX830E model drive fails with 4280 error

Best regards,

Joe

What is Error 4280? It is preventing me from burning a playlist to a cd. Please help. thanks, Cody

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.