Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing photos on iPhone 5s iOS 8.3

After updating my iPhone to iOS 8.3, I have lost around 300 photos. Before thats all, I saw that iCloud library uploading my photos to iCloud. When I try to turn this process off, I saw notice like "If you will turn this option off, iCloud will delete 325 photos from library". I decided to let this uploading continued. After few hours, I wasn't at home so I was without wifi, I opened my iPhone photo library and just saw how some of my photos are disappearing! I turned iCloud library off and on again, but nothing helps! What's the problem? Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8, iOS 7.1.2.

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 12:29 PM

2 replies

Apr 21, 2015 12:48 PM in response to RinzlerTron

Where your photos saved on your iPhone or on iCloud? If the photos were saved on your device they should remain there even after turning off the iCloud photos because the notice is just advising you that it will delete the photos saved to your iCloud not your phone. So if your photos were not saved on your phone and you deleted them off iCloud then that is the reason why you no longer have those photos.

Losing photos on iPhone 5s iOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.