Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i try to AirPrint, the only option i get is 4 x 6 and there seems to be no way to change it. Is there a setting that I am not seeing? (using iMac w/ Yosemite.)The printer is a Canon MG7520.

i had many problems setting this printer (Canon MX7520) with my Mac so i don't want to reset the settings since I got most of them to work now. However, now it seems that whenever i try to AirPrint a document, it wants to print to 4x6 (photo) paper and not the regular paper. I have tried everything i can think of, but nothing seems to work. if you have any suggestions, i would be very grateful.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 2:42 PM

5 replies

Apr 21, 2015 4:18 PM in response to deggie

ok...I'm only talking about printing from an iOs device. The first time I set up the printer, all the documents printed to regular paper (tray #2) and photos would print to the 4 x 6 tray (tray #1.) However, there were other problems with the printer so I reset everything. Now when I 'AirPrint', it prints all documents to the 4 x 6 tray (tray #1). Something has been changed, but I'm not sure how nor how to fix it.

When i try to AirPrint, the only option i get is 4 x 6 and there seems to be no way to change it. Is there a setting that I am not seeing? (using iMac w/ Yosemite.)The printer is a Canon MG7520.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.