Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I log into my @icloud.com email when I don't know password and did not link to any email I now use ? Why dose my log in history say I have logged into it when I havent ??

MY history keeps showing I log into an iCloud.com email but I have not , so I tried to , and cannot . I don't remember the password and didn't link it to any other Email ... I'm stuck

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 2:19 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 2:28 PM in response to Beckab1331

Hi

The below link explain how to reset your apple id password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

you can reset your apple id password by visiting appleid.apple.com

this will load the Apple ID Webpage

click on reset your password

enter your Apple id email -> next

if your apple id is an @icloud.com or @me.com you wont receive the iforgot email, so you will need to select security questions

you will then need to enter your D.O.B , then you will access yoyr security questions

if you are unable match the D.O.B or answer sec questions, you can contact Apple Care support

How do I log into my @icloud.com email when I don't know password and did not link to any email I now use ? Why dose my log in history say I have logged into it when I havent ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.