Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast won't download

Ok...an admission here. My system software is old. At first I thought that was the problem.

Thing is, other things download fine: files, other podcasts, applications, music...so I don't think this is the issue.

I did the following:

Checked for a more recent version of Itunes- Mine is fine.

Deauthorized and reauthorized my computer- Not sure why, but it worked in the past

Deleted the podcast feed entirely from my library and started clean - Didn't work

Went OUTSIDE Itunes and tried to download directly from the source

I even made sure my WIFI signal was ok and downloaded a number of OTHER podcasts- no problem.

But with this one particular podcast, it works and begins to download and then fails and gives error message 9006

Anyone know what this is?

I contacted the podcaster and she said other people have had some download problems. Can't figure this out.

Suggestions? Why would it work for some people and not for others if, for example, the file was corrupted or something.

Thanks

IMAC, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 3:14 PM

There are no replies.

Podcast won't download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.