Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I verify credit of an itunes card that has already been redeemed? My Grandson and I both redeemed itune cards on our shared account about the same time. There isn't a credit balance after his purchase?

How can I verify credit for an itunes card that has already been redeemed? My Grandson and I both redeemed itune cards on our shared account about the same time. There isn't a credit balance after his purchase?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2017 11:25 AM

I purchased 150 dollars worth of credit but it states that the code has already been redeemed. how am i able to get my $150 worth of credit back? It wasn't even redeemed by me.

6 replies

Apr 21, 2015 11:39 PM in response to jacquelinefromoakmont

Have you checked the account's purchase history to see if anything could have used up the balance : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If there aren't any purchases then try logging out and back into the account (e.g. on your iPad tap on your id in Settings > Stores and then log back in) and see if a balance then shows on it. My account's balance shows at the top right of the store's page on my computer's iTunes, by clicking on my name towards the top right of the iTunes screen, and by logging in to view my account via the Store > View Account menu option. On my iPad devices it shows at the bottom of, for example, the Featured tab in the App Store app under my account id (or you can view your account via Settings > Stores and it should show on the screen that you are taken to)

How can I verify credit of an itunes card that has already been redeemed? My Grandson and I both redeemed itune cards on our shared account about the same time. There isn't a credit balance after his purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.