Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.3 photos not synching from phone

I recently upgraded from a iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6 Plus and installed iOS 8.3. I've taken a few test photos with the phone using the built-in "Camera" app. Whenever I synch my phone with my MacBook Pro everything EXCEPT the phone's photos is synched. In point of fact the photos recently added from my other devices into my Aperture library are transferred TO the phone but none of the phone's recent photos get's transferred to the MacBook Pro. This problem only exists with the 6 Plus. I also have an iPad running ios 8.3 that does NOT have this problem. In addition, I have used both the WiFi synch and the direct-connect synch with no success.

As a workaround I now email my 6 Plus photos to myself, then transfer them to the Aperture library on my MacBook Pro, a crude but effective process. I have not transferred from Aperture to Photo yet, but plan to do it soon. Even so, the photos from my 6 Plus do not even transfer to Photo. What am I missing?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, 64 GB

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 3:21 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.3 photos not synching from phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.