Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have had many problems with a new macbook who can I talk to about having it replaced instead of keep having repairs done?

I bought a MacBook pro new in Jan of this year and has since replaced optical drive, had it repaired for electrical short, several software issues that later turned out to be a failing hard drive which needs to be replaced(appointment this week). I want apple to exchange it for a new computer since the problems started day two literally) but the senior tech said it is not possible and wont let me speak to his supervisor saying that he is the highest level of apple. Does anyone know how to reach someone higher up in apple that might be more understanding? I haven't been able to use the computer for more than five days since I bought it in jan of this year.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 10:16 AM

Apple Customer Relations (1-800) 275-2273. Wait for a human to come on the line and ask politely and firmly that you want to be transferred over to the Customer Relations department.

User uploaded file

2 replies

Have had many problems with a new macbook who can I talk to about having it replaced instead of keep having repairs done?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.