Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Apple TV and 7.2 OS Version

A few days ago I wanted to start my Apple TV. The Remote app did not detect the device, so I tried to turn it on with the remote control included with the device without any success. Thinking that the device was defective I took it to Technical Service, where they connected directly to iTunes to restore it (Apple TV had version 7.2 installed, but restored with version 7.1). The restoration ended, and yet the device did not work. At home I tried to do the same procedure as in the Technical Service, which resulted. I connected the device to my TV and functioned normally, even asked me to update to version 7.2 of the OS, which I did. After the update, the Apple TV presents a problem. I disconnect the device from AC to connect elsewhere and nothing happens. No light is on when plug it to the AC, no detects the infrared ports for the remote control. I don't think it's the device because it has shown that it still works. Has anyone else had this problem with their Apple TV and version 7.2 of its OS?

Apple TV

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 5:52 PM

There are no replies.

Problems with Apple TV and 7.2 OS Version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.