Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help

is there way to avoid payment info, when i use itunes gift card? because i don't use my card

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 11:35 PM

Is this a new account, or one that you've been using in the stores for a while for which you have credit card details on ?

If a new account then unless the instructions on this page are followed when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

then credit card details will need to be entered before the account can be used to download any item from the store.

If you are being prompted to review the account then you could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you do so without needing to enter credit card details : Re: What do I do if I do not have a credit card

If you already have payment details on your account and want to remove them : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2015 11:35 PM in response to ReEm nacogdotches

Is this a new account, or one that you've been using in the stores for a while for which you have credit card details on ?

If a new account then unless the instructions on this page are followed when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

then credit card details will need to be entered before the account can be used to download any item from the store.

If you are being prompted to review the account then you could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you do so without needing to enter credit card details : Re: What do I do if I do not have a credit card

If you already have payment details on your account and want to remove them : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.