Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone5 which is currently off ( network I use to have with sprint) but now I'm using wifi. All of my apps work fine except my safari (web). When I'm ready to search suggestions won't pop up and my screen will freeze and go blank. HELP PLS

I have an iphone5 which is currently off ( network I use to have with sprint) but now I'm using wifi. All of my apps work fine except my safari (web). When I'm ready to search suggestions won't pop up and my screen will freeze and go blank. Even my bookmarks won't load. I don't know what the problem is can someone please help

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, Im only using wifi connection

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 9:06 PM

There are no replies.

I have an iphone5 which is currently off ( network I use to have with sprint) but now I'm using wifi. All of my apps work fine except my safari (web). When I'm ready to search suggestions won't pop up and my screen will freeze and go blank. HELP PLS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.