Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my ipod touch 4th gen. ios be updated from 6.1.6 to 7 or 8?

Can my ipod touch 4th generation ios be updated from 6.1.6 to 7 or 8? If so how do I do it?

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:07 PM

No.

(126494)

2 replies

Apr 21, 2015 8:12 PM in response to Niel

Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Apple Support Communities Updates" <discussions-updates@apple.com>

Date:Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:07 PM

Subject:[iPod touch] - Can my ipod touch 4th gen. ios be updated from 6.1.6 to 7 or 8?

You received a reply Niel has replied to your question. You can view the full discussion in Apple Support Communities. Can my ipod touch 4th gen. ios be updated from 6.1.6 to 7 or 8?

No.

(126494)

Correct Answer Helpful Answer Use the buttons above to tell Niel and the rest of the community if this reply solved your question or helped you get closer to finding a solution. To reply to Niel, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities. You are receiving this email from Apple Support Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Apple Support Communities Profile. TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

Can my ipod touch 4th gen. ios be updated from 6.1.6 to 7 or 8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.