Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Coverage

I'm Wondering what you guys think on Apple Watch and it's warranty in regards to water damage? I looked at the limited year warranty and compared to the iPhone's limited year warranty and while the iPhone mentioned liquid damage not being covered (in addition to other accidents) the Apple Watch's does not explicitly mention liquid, spill, water, or humidity damage or anything of the sort in it's 'not covered under warranty' section. Does this mean they do cover water damage (as long as it is deemed being damaged under 'acceptable use'. And would that just mean rain, hand washing and the such? Just something I was thinking on and this is something that might affect one's decision to purchase Apple Care +.)

Apple Watch-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 9:06 PM

I'd suggest that you check with Apple regarding legal language/contracts/warranty terms. We are just other users and everyone may interpret terms differently, so I would only rely on an official statement.

2 replies

Apple Watch Coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.