Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I copy selected photos from iPhoto on my iMac to my iPhone 6?

I used to have many photos on my iPhone 6. I also have thousands of photos on my iMac. After iDrive became available I decided to try it, and uploaded my large photos library to my iPhone and iPad. After using it for awhile I decided against keeping all these photos on my other devices. I removed everything from iDrive and my IOS devices. Now I'd like to find a way to restore some of my photos to IOS devices.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to do that.

Thanks

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 10:18 PM

11 replies

Apr 28, 2015 8:49 AM in response to Old Toad

Thanks for your information, but I still am having an issue. I followed these instructions, but of about two hundred photos that I wanted to copy to my iPhone, only 100 or so were copied. I tried to re-start the copy process, but it did not help. Copying additional photos seems to "hang". Says it's copying, but no additional photos are copied. Any idea why?

Thanks!

How can I copy selected photos from iPhoto on my iMac to my iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.