Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth audio volume with iphone5 suddenly very low, now have other problems while trying to fix it

I purchased an iphone 5s about a month ago. My bluetooth volume was working fine in my car, when all of a sudden yesterday my music started playing at a very low volume and sounds terrible, I have to crank it up to hear it, but then if I switch to radio it is extremely loud. I had not downloaded anything during this time that it happened. I looked online for solutions. I restarted my phone multiple times, made sure there was no volume limit or soundcheck checked. I tried to "forget device" on bluetooth and then readd it, but now my phone will not forget the device, it just constantly cycles. I then tried to get in safe mode multiple times to fix it and cannot get into safe mode!! I'm so frustrated!! My phone is not "jailbroken." If anyone can help me with fixing the volume, fixing the forgetting device/getting into safe mode , I would be so appreciative!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 9:59 PM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth audio volume with iphone5 suddenly very low, now have other problems while trying to fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.