Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Streaming music

there has been much speculation about a new Apple streaming service and what it will offer. Why not go back to what so many people want....quality and simplicity. Why not offer the highest Quality files available ( HD, MQA technology....). But why not give people the ability to customize HOW the music is played. Such as an advanced random button. If I have made 20 stations and use 10 more curated stations and have 20 songs on each with a "star" or favorite, that would be 600 songs marked. Simply by tapping on a device or clicking on my Apple TV, I should be able to tell my system to randomly play, for example, 4 songs from one station, 3 songs from another and 1 song from three other. It would select from favorites or not, whatever I want.

The system should be the "smartest" available.If, for example, while listening to some smooth jazz for I have "starred" 4 songs in a row that have no vocals, the system should prompt me (maybe Siri) and ask if I would prefer selections with no vocals. These a little things that make the whole experience more enjoyable. I don't want Dr Dre running my life and making choices for me, but I really do appreciate his help in making suggestions.

ps. I bet MQA could be absorbed for, oh, let's say about 3,000,000,000

pss. I hope this is a relevent community, it is the closest choice I could find

Apple TV (3rd generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 8:15 AM

So send Apple feedback using the official feedback links http://www.apple.com/feedback ?

5 replies

Apr 26, 2015 9:25 AM in response to msuper69

TThanks. However, I went to feedback and they said they could not "go there" because they will not address "speculation". So, one more comment.......

Hi, there seems to be an obvious difference in video quality when comparing cable broadcast with that of Apple TV. I just did a little experiment. I was watching ABC live this morning "This Week". So I switch over to Apple TV, go to ABC and turn on Live Broadcast and begin watching the same show. It looked like a 720p show. The lip synching was off, not as clear, but must have still been HD because circles were still round and not ovals. I went to the NBA app to watch some playoff highlights and it to looked awful. Why is this the case and when will it change? In this day and age it is basically unwatchable.

Sent from my iPad

Streaming music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.