Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recieved an email saying "Your Apple ID was used to buy a iOS App 'TomTom Europe' from the App store"

I recieved this email this morning, who can I report it to? I looked on the Apple website but couldn't find an email address to forward it on to.

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

Apple ID

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 2:52 AM

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond. Do not divulge any personal or financial information. You can use the address below to forward the suspect email message to Apple.

reportphishing@apple.com

The link below has information to help identify fraudulent emails.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4933

2 replies

Apr 22, 2015 2:54 AM in response to missemmanicola

You can forward it to Apple at this address: reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

In case anyone else sees this thread and is unsure whether an email is genuine or not :

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

(I've asked the hosts to remove your image from your post as it contains your email address top right.)

I recieved an email saying "Your Apple ID was used to buy a iOS App 'TomTom Europe' from the App store"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.