Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to instal python library like Theano and PyMC while i am using Anaconda/Canopy

i am a novice to using Python and trying to build my Neural Network with Theano. Have difficulty to install the package as it's not one of the libraries supported by Anaconda.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 7:12 PM

I would hope that Anaconda Python provides installers such as pip or easy_install. Check first. Familiarize yourself with the pip documentation, installation, and usage instructions — at the provided link. You download the get_pip.py, and then using Anaconda Python you install it into your Anaconda distribution. Once this is done, you can follow the Theano installation instructions. These might be as simple as:

pip install theano.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2015 7:12 PM in response to ghostintheshellarise

I would hope that Anaconda Python provides installers such as pip or easy_install. Check first. Familiarize yourself with the pip documentation, installation, and usage instructions — at the provided link. You download the get_pip.py, and then using Anaconda Python you install it into your Anaconda distribution. Once this is done, you can follow the Theano installation instructions. These might be as simple as:

pip install theano.

How to instal python library like Theano and PyMC while i am using Anaconda/Canopy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.