Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to use my Ipod touch(5th gen) Locked out, don't know my icloud email or password and cannot use the Ipod.Email that was associated with Ipod doesnt exist now. Help please?

I am currently locked out of my Ipod touch(5th gen). Please help? I do not know my icloud email or password, and the email that was associated with it to retrieve the password doesn't exist anymore. There is no way I can use it and I even tried resetting it on my computer, but it said i need the icloud password and email to reset it! All i can think of now is to contact apple, but i first wanted to see if there was any other way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and it also said that the icloud account was disabled? I seriously am very frustrated and need help fixing this problem.

Thank you very much! 😟

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2015 8:15 AM

You need to recover use of the the account. See:

Is there a way to find my Apple ID Name if I can't remember it?

Yes. Visit My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID. See Finding your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

This includes a method where you no longer have access the email account

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

However, if you are the original purchaser and have proof of purchases Apple should be able to help

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2015 8:15 AM in response to Kinzalexis

You need to recover use of the the account. See:

Is there a way to find my Apple ID Name if I can't remember it?

Yes. Visit My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID. See Finding your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

This includes a method where you no longer have access the email account

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. See Changing your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

However, if you are the original purchaser and have proof of purchases Apple should be able to help

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

Unable to use my Ipod touch(5th gen) Locked out, don't know my icloud email or password and cannot use the Ipod.Email that was associated with Ipod doesnt exist now. Help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.