Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs on phone won't sync to Itunes

I have an iphone 5S and I'm running Itunes 12.1.2.27. I have songs that I purchased on my phone that I can't get to sync into my itunes account on the computer.

I have tried turning the phone off then back on. I've tried going to File, Devices, Transfer songs "from my phone" and neither has worked.

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 10:20 AM

For transfer purchases to work both the library and the device should be signed into the same account, and the purchases must have been bought with that account. Futher there must not be any entries for those items already in the library. If needs be, see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device. If you cannot get transfer purchases to work you should be able to recover the items from iTunes in the Cloud, or transfer using some other tool.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2015 10:20 AM in response to jennifer23

For transfer purchases to work both the library and the device should be signed into the same account, and the purchases must have been bought with that account. Futher there must not be any entries for those items already in the library. If needs be, see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device. If you cannot get transfer purchases to work you should be able to recover the items from iTunes in the Cloud, or transfer using some other tool.

tt2

Songs on phone won't sync to Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.