Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you prove an iPhoto with geolocation and date stamped on it and sent to another iPhone owner via message was taken by you, and not by the person receiving it?

Over a year ago, I took photos on my iPhone and sent them to someone via Verizon Wireless. The GPS location and date are stamped on the photos. The person receiving the photos (who is on my Verizon Share Plan and also has an iPhone) now has to prove he was not at the location where the photos were taken. Yet there the photos are on his phone, showing date and place, even though he was not present. Is there a way to prove the photos were sent to him and he was not present and did not take the photos himself using his own phone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, sent to iPhone 6

Posted on Apr 22, 2015 11:50 AM

3 replies

How can you prove an iPhoto with geolocation and date stamped on it and sent to another iPhone owner via message was taken by you, and not by the person receiving it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.